- Effect of Northern Cape diatomaceous earth on milk quality, parasite load and fertility of Jersey dairy cows
- Izak Martiz
- The need for alternative methods to control nematode parasites of ruminant livestock in South Africa
- J.A. van Wyk, G.F. Bath, and F.S. Malan
- Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Advantage of Diatomaceous Earth consumption for humans!
- The inclusion of Diatomaceous Earth in the diet of grazing ruminants and its effect on gastrointestinal parasite burdens.
- Diatomite - Game ranch management
- A 30-million-year-old cure for livestock ailments - Farmer's weekly 4 June 2010
- Next to oxygen, silica is the most abundant mineral on our planet, making up more than 25% of the earth's crust!
- Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth for Humans
For years, experts in autopsy have found that nearly 70% of colons examined contained foreign matter including worms.
- Customers, Vets, and Researchers
We include this sampling of customer unsolicited testimonials, field reports, and observations.
- Controlling Pests Naturally: Diatomaceous Earth & Desiccants
- Learn about food grade fossil shell flour diatomaceous earth
- Silicon in humans: Beneficial or Essential?